It’s Pixel Perfect Limited is a digital media agency specialized in business transformation, market transformation, and experience transformation across multiple platforms. This omni channel approach is our strategy to ensure our clients navigate this era of technological disruption. As our Project Manager, you will work directly with our Leadership Team to propel our team to new levels of advancement in the digital space.
First and foremost, you are able to juggle several tasks at once and you’re a detail oriented, proactive problem solver. You will be responsible for account management and client services, project management, vendor management, project budgets, project timelines and project execution. Most importantly, you’re ultimately responsible for client and project success.
IPP is passionate about process improvement and being two steps ahead of our clients and team. Our Project Manager must play a dual role, serving as the voice of the client, while advocating for the internal team’s creative vision and work process. You will collaborate with our talented team of creatives, developers, and strategists to help clients achieve their goals.
- You have 2-3 years of agency experience in an agile, dynamic environment
- You will confidently relate with business executives representing the Caribbean’s leading brands, to derive creative solutions that match their users’ needs
- You will continuously improve and focus on refining processes to optimize execution of projects
- You will manage multiple projects to ensure all deadlines and quality standards are met
- You will project lead on interactive projects, including Quality Assurance and testing
- You will manage client estimating and invoicing for active projects
- You will manage vendors, including new vendor approval, estimation, and invoicing
- You will use a thoughtful and patient approach to greater team collaboration
- You will be an advocate for the end users and your clients, anticipating what they need before they ask and presenting possible solutions or recommendations
- You will be an advocate for your team to mitigate client expectations against internal resources and capacity
- You will enforce deadlines with Creatives and Strategists to meet deliverables and client expectations
- You will collaborate with Data Scientists and Creative Strategists to determine clients/customer issues with content and delivery
- You will maintain strong expertise and knowledge of existing and emerging technologies, tools, and digital solutions across all platforms
- You will use a thoughtful and patient approach to greater team collaboration. A willingness to learn and be part of a team
- You have strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience with Asana
- You have the desire to learn all the details of a variety of projects (production, experiential, interactive)
- You are experienced at prioritizing multiple tasks and requests
- You are independent and proactive with strong attention to detail
- You are proficient at writing clear, well-constructed communications
- You are a strong and creative problem solver
- You’re ready to take your career to the next level with an exciting, dynamic environment