It’s Pixel Perfect Limited is a digital media agency specialized in business transformation, market transformation, and experience transformation across multiple platforms. This omni channel approach is our strategy to ensure our clients navigate this era of technological disruption. We’re looking for a Director of Growth to join our team, working directly with our Managing Director and Leadership Team to propel our team to new levels of development and secure new business.
First and foremost, you’ll help source new opportunities and manage a pipeline of diverse projects and retainer-based engagements across our digital, social, and experiential practice areas. You’ll manage and lead a variety of proposal responses and pitches, as well as co-manage our marketing budget, working with a cross-functional team of creatives, designers and strategists. Lastly, you’ll get the opportunity to work on some of the most prominent market leading brands in the Caribbean.
Overall, you will have fun, you will work hard, you will likely travel a bit – and your friends very well may be insanely jealous of your exciting new job.
- You have 4+ years of experience, most of which should be directly in a business development context
- You can identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships and new markets
- You have 5-8 years relevant agency or in-house (client-side) experience managing established brands
- You will manage the company’s CRM to maintain the flow of the digital strategy, work collaboratively with partners, and participate in company strategizing
- You will study the creative marketplace, assessing where IPP’s work ranks against our competitors, as well as our clients’ competitors’ creative work
- You will ensure that our high quality of creative and production is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for yourself and others on the team
- You will analyze sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth
- You will investigate trends in the digital world and analyze which ones are adaptable to our business
- You will lead and provide strategic support to all areas of the company
- You’re a “closer” – but also a door opener, ready to bring new opportunities to the table
- You’re incredibly smart, charismatic, and people love working with (and for) you
- You’re a fountain of great ideas, and know how to translate them into well-written concepts and proposals
- You’re confident and poised in a pitch, and comfortable playing a lead role
- You understand the evolving landscape of digital/social/experiential marketing
- You’re great on a panel or on stage, and enjoy speaking/writing on broader industry trends
- You’re obsessed with new technology, all things digital, and are always hungry to learn more
- You’re highly organized, task-oriented, and self-motivated
- You’re ready to take your career to the next level with an exciting, dynamic environment
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org