Why this role matters to us.
IPP is a digital agency that focuses on storytelling, artificial intelligence and customer experiences across multiple platforms. This omni-channel approach is our strategy to help clients and brands navigate through this era of disruptions. We help companies reimagine how brands interact with people. By doing this we help companies increase their value through integrated products and services which keep their customers coming back. This mindset along with our philosophy of the difference in the details helps us to stay on the cutting edge, creating innovative solutions that will help our clients transition through this digital age.
Why we need you?
IPP is passionate about process improvement and being two steps ahead of our clients and team. Our Growth Project Manager will have the opportunity to make a difference in a high growth environment. You will play a dual role, serving as the voice of the client, while advocating for the internal team’s creative vision and work process. You will collaborate with our talented team of creatives, developers, and strategists to help clients achieve their goals and to propel IPP to new levels of advancement in the digital space.
You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and be ultimately responsible for client and project success. Are you ready to take your career to the next level with an exciting and dynamic environment?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients, provide guidance and advice and ensure client’s needs are being met in line with client and company expectations
- Work with creative strategist to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Brief the creative team who will produce the creative concepts
- Prepare, review and oversee project documentation: Project plans, status reports, risk assessment plans, issue management, change requests, resource requests
- Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of existing and emerging technologies, tools, and digital solutions across all platforms
- Negotiate with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met and delivered within budget, on time and on schedule
- Make ‘pitches’ to win new business
- Check and report on the campaign’s progress. Keep in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
- In collaboration with the Quality Assurance Leads, ensure rigorous quality processes are in place and are adhered to
- Complete regular quality analysis, plan and facilitate continuous improvement activities
To be a successful in this role you’ll need:
- To independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- To juggle several tasks at once and you’re a detail oriented, proactive problem solver
- To be organized, accountable and get the job done, often in a high pressured environment
- High levels of adaptability, resilience and curiosity to learn, grow and to consistently deliver results
- To be an excellent relationship builder and collaborator
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- The ability to lead and motivate diverse teams
- You are a great communicator with high proficiency in English, verbal and written
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills, along with confidence and a persuasive manner
- Knowledge of social media and digital culture from theory to real personal experiences
Qualifications and Experience:
- A first degree in Marketing, Media Studies, Business, Management or Psychology
- 2-3 years of agency experience in an agile, dynamic environment
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience in project management with certification being an advantage
- You have strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience with Asana
- Experience developing Digital Marketing Strategy/Customer Service
- Experience in developing and managing the execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns