Why this role matters to us.
IPP is a digital agency that focuses on storytelling, artificial intelligence, and customer experiences across multiple platforms. This omnichannel approach is our strategy to help clients and brands navigate through this era of disruptions. We help companies reimagine how their brands interact with people. By doing this we help companies increase their value through integrated products and services which will keep their customers coming back. This mindset along with our philosophy of the difference in the details helps us to stay on the cutting edge, creating innovative solutions that help our clients transition through this digital age.
Why we need you?
IPP is passionate about process improvement and being two steps ahead of our clients and team. Our Growth Product Manager will have the opportunity to make a difference in a high growth environment. You will play a dual role, serving as the voice of the client, while advocating for the internal team’s creative vision and work process. You will collaborate with our talented team of creatives, developers, and strategists to help clients achieve their goals and to propel IPP to new levels of advancement in the digital space.
You will report to the Chief Technology Officer and be ultimately responsible for client and project success. Are you ready to take your career to the next level with an exciting and dynamic environment?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients, provide guidance, advice and ensure client’s needs are being met in line with client and company expectations
- Prepare, review and oversee project documentation: Project plans, status reports, risk assessment plans, issue management, change requests, resource requests
- Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of existing and emerging technologies, tools, and digital solutions across all platforms
- Promote and manage the use of technology, software, and innovative solutions to improve the operations, productivity, efficiency, effectiveness, and service delivery
- Negotiate with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met and delivered within budget, on time and on schedule
- Check and report on the project’s progress. Keep in contact with the client at all stages of the project
- In collaboration with the Quality Assurance Leads, ensure rigorous quality processes are in place and are adhered to
To be a successful in this role you’ll need:
- To independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- To juggle several tasks at once and you’re a detail-oriented and a proactive problem solver
- To be organized, accountable and get the job done, often in a high pressured environment
- High levels of adaptability, resilience and curiosity to learn, grow and to consistently deliver results
- To be excellent relationship builder and collaborator
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- The ability to lead and motivate diverse teams
- You are a great communicator with high proficiency in English Language, verbal and written
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills, along with confidence and a persuasive manner
- Knowledge of digital marketing, digital products, and the digital culture from theory to real, personal experiences
Qualifications and Experience:
- A first degree in Engineering, Technology, Marketing, Business, Management or Psychology
- 2-3 years of agency experience in an agile, dynamic environment
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience in product management with certification being an advantage
- You have strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience with Asana
- Experience developing Digital Marketing Strategy/Customer Service
- Experience in developing and managing the execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns