It’s Pixel Perfect Limited is a digital media agency specialized in business transformation, market transformation, and experience transformation across multiple platforms. This omni channel approach is our strategy to ensure our clients navigate this era of technological disruption. We are looking for a Senior Developer to join our team, working directly with our Chief Technical Officer and Leadership Team to propel our team to new levels of development and innovation to disrupt the technological market in our industry.
IPP is currently helping companies re-imagine how brands interact with people. We are doing this by helping companies increase their value through integrated products and services which keep their customers coming back. This mindset along with our philosophy of the difference is in the details helps us to stay on the cutting edge, creating innovative solutions that will help our customers to transition through this digital age.
Why we need you
Our back-end developer will take hard problems and solve them by combining open source code with your own configuration and custom work. You will have the opportunity to be on the frontline and gain experience with cutting-edge technologies as you help shape the direction our company takes when creating backend solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Your routine tasks are likely to include:
- Responsible for maintaining and develop all parts of a complex service-oriented system
- Work with a large arsenal of open source and cutting-edge technologies such as Node.js, React.js, PHP, Express.js, MongoDB and MySQL,
- Plan and implement model data structures for scalability
- Ensure client websites and web apps adhere to defined coding, performance, accessibility and usability standards
- Manage hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Be an active team member and contribute to back-end development techniques
- Comfortable communicating with clients and providing them with creative solutions that match their users needs
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle
- Work on the maintenance and improvement of existing data structures
- Research, evaluate and analyze technical and design requirements
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs/flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
- Incorporate standards-based development processes for website and web/mobile applications.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers and developers
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Back-end developer
- BA degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth understanding of web development and apps
To be a successful Developer you’ll need:
- Competent in web services integrations
- Experience using version control systems, Git preferred
- Competent with database concepts
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance
- Familiarity with automated deployment strategies
- Normal office hours are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Monday to Friday.
- Flexible work arrangement available in most cases (must be agreed with manager).
- May be required to work outside of regular working hours as required by assignments
Please send resumes to email@example.com